A fun little game I thought I do with a little down time............
First memory: I'm sure I have a memory earlier than this, but holding my little sister for the first time and telling everyone that she was "my baby".
First celebrity obsession crush: Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block.
First dog: Cocoa! She was a poodle. she lived to be 16 years old.
First cat: Cricket - a siamese, but I was really little. We then got Buster, a orange tabby. Best cat ever. I recently got myself an orange tabby, texas pete (he's WILD)
First memory of being jealous: This is an awful story and one that today i'm not proud of, but the first time I remember being jealous was when my mom let me pick between 2 names for my little sister. Either Ashley or Alyssa. Back then I was 4 or 5 and loved watching Who's the Boss and I wanted my name to be Alyssa, so I named my sister Ashely instead since I couldn't be named Alyssa. Now, fast forward to 2010....Ashley is a much better name and I think she would agree.
First ‘boy friend’:Patrick. I was in kindergarten and he loved to wear his Florida Gator Jersey to school. I kissed him on the playground too. I believe I got in trouble.
First kiss: Corey Simpson. We were in 4th grade.
First date: Chris Barber. We were both sophomores in highschool. I drove b/c I was older and already had my DL.
First sleepover: Oh geez - I can't even remember. But I'm sure it was in 2nd grade or so.
First time attending Sunday School: We tried to go to a few churches in Florida before we moved to NC. I remember attending a few Sunday school classes and I believe I cried and they took me to be with my parents. HA.
First roller coaster ride: I believe it was Space Mountain or another Disney roller coaster. I wasn't always fond of them, but now I love them.
First favorite brand name: I loved Amy Byers and Sam and Libby
First pair of legwarmers: I wore leg warmers pretty young. I would usually wear them to dance class.
First cell phone: When I turned 16 my parents got me a cell phone (which was huge) and a pager. Since cell phones cost so much to use, my parents and friends would page me first and then I would call them. WOW, times have changed.
First computer: I got my first computer as a freshman in college. WCU required the freshman class of 2000 to have a computer. It was big and has been retired for quite sometime.
First huge disappointment: Probably not my first, but I tried out for the Disney Christmas Parade as a 6th grader and made it all the way to the final round and was cut b/c I was TOO TALL (now, if you know me, you know I'm only 4'11, so being too tall was pretty funny as well as accurate. I was taller than a lot of my friends in 6th grade and then they all passed me up)
First Regret: Not to many regrets come to mind, but one that I still think about pretty often is not staying my last semester. I finished up college classes in 3 and half years and did a semester long internship in Raleigh. I wish I would have stayed and enjoyed the very last semester. Another one might be not going to grad school right away - now it seems so hard to go back.
First big family vacation: There are 2 that come to mind - Going to Hershey, PENN (I got real sick after riding a rollercoaster 3 times in a row) and going to Charleston, SC and touring a battleship while I was on crutches - that was interesting.
First trip to Europe: Not yet.......
First heartbreak: I probably wouldn't consider this a heartbreak, b/c you learn so much from things like this but at the time I probably though it was - Chris Barber.
First stay in the hospital: I've never stayed in the hospital overnight, but have been on several occasions. One being a dislocated elbow in high school and having my tonsils out when I was 20.
First car: 1997 Nissan Sentra. It was red, two doors, and had a spoiler. I thought it was pretty cool. I had that car until my last year in college, then I blew it up by not having in water in it. OOPS.
First license: When I was 16.
First Convertible: The first car I ever bought myself. A 2004 VW Beetle Convertible. It was light yellow with a black top. It hasn't even been gone a year yet. I miss it sometimes, but enjoy having my Acura, Black Betty.
First ‘mom’ car: Well.....I'm not a mom, so I don't really a have a "Mom Car" although having 4 doors makes me feel a little "mom'ish". I've only ever had 2 door cars.
First job: Hostess at Crowley's
First paycheck: Crowley's
First apartment: Laurel Oaks in Cullowhee, NC. I lived with Alison and Brad. Pretty good memories. Sarah Brady lived right down stairs.
First house: Its also my current house - City Loft Court. Its a 2 bedroom townhome, we purchased right after we got married. Beginning to out grow it and looking forward to something bigger :)
First husband: and hopefully my ONLY, Daniel :)
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment